Toronto, ON, Canada – June 29, 2020 – Apex Time Solutions -ATS a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) Workforce Management built in the cloud, today announced an enhancement to its to best-of-breed, ready-to-run HCM cloud platform that provides streamlined back-office management and deep visibility into business facets, from payroll, analytic reporting, and human resources to project costing, time and attendance, and employee self-service management. Built on ATS cloud offering, the enhancement to this application delivers a complete, scalable, enterprise-wide management suite for midsize and large companies.
“The current coronavirus pandemic has created a new set of challenges for many companies,” said Jacques Benoit, Analytics Country Manager, ATS. “As we navigate through the ‘new normal’ companies are looking for HCM cloud solutions that is robust, flexible and with the ability to combine a company’s global operations capabilities, while at the same time, allowing them to see impact of business transactions in real-time.”
ATS HCM cloud application is designed to help organizations:
- Propel Workforce Productivity – unified HCM with HR and payroll management capabilities that connects to various transactional and operational systems, allowing for: benefits management, time and attendance, employee self-service, contactless time clocks, project costing, online timesheets, and training to maximize employee output.
- Workforce Analytics – real-time business analytics and complete HR and payroll performance data, available on mobile devices, give management in-context business intelligence to build a stronger company.
- Project Tracking and Job Costing – fully integrated job costing and project management tools that automate workflows, enhance efficiency, and promote customer satisfaction.
- Improve Company’s Bottom-Line – employee scheduling, budgeting & forecasting and up-to-the-minute reporting that captures critical analysis needed to support decisions and meet local and regulatory reporting requirements for management.
- Designed to Support Future Growth – scalable reporting management tools, that enable companies and multi-locations of local and global enterprises to consolidate data to reduce costs and improve the accuracy of its business.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of (ATS) Apex Time Solutions offerings. Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at (ATS) Apex Time Solutions discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase (ATS), Apex Time Solutions services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available. These statements, therefore, should not be interpreted as a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for ATS products remains at the sole discretion of ATS.
©2020. (ATS), Apex Time Solutions. All rights reserved. Apex Time Solutions and the ATS logo are registered trademarks of Apex Time Solutions and its subsidiaries.
Keep current with ATS:
ATS offers a broad portfolio of time and attendance solutions that streamlines the collection, calculation, and reporting of employee hours for workforce management and eliminates the manual tasks of payroll preparation, increasing efficiency and reducing errors in corporate payroll departments.
Thousands of organizations across North, Central and South America and Europe- including more than half of the Fortune 500 – use ATS TimeWork OnDemand, Workforce Planning, Employee Scheduling HR and payroll solutions to manage their workforce.
In addition, ATS provides modular analytic solutions that includes; workforce planning, benefits management, employee self-service, business intelligence, human resources, payroll, and advanced analytics based on a robust cloud computing platform for information and data needs. It also offers design, rapid deployment, support services, software updates, and enhancements; and consulting and training services.
To learn more, go to www.https://www.atimesolutions.com