Toronto, Ontario Canada – August 17, 2020 – ATS- Apex Time Solutions, a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) Workforce Management, built in the cloud, today unveiled next-generation ATS Biometric FaceScanCA. ATS Biometric FaceScanCA is an innovative time clock, that combines enterprise-level intelligence, and the renowned durability of ATSTimeWorkOnDemand time clocks to accelerate and empower all workers – whether an employee or manager, paid hourly or salary, across every industry.
Press Release Notes
- ATS Biometric FaceScanCA provides the ease of use and personalization that employees and managers expect while simultaneously harnessing built-in intelligence to identify the most important issues and present relevant actions to users. This contactless time clock facial recognition unit performs; fever detection, augmented reality and visual remote guidance, and workplace alerts and information sharing for businesses of any size.
- ATS Biometric FaceScanCA seamlessly with ATSTimeWorkOnDemandHR and features a future-ready foundation for FaceScan recognition, and other complementary —and emerging technologies. The terminal supports a multi-site and engaged and allows for shift differential preferences, and complex shifts based on collective bargaining agreements in a Canadian and North American context.
- The reimagined digital experience of ATS Biometric FaceScanCA begins at check-in and combines employee timecard information for a quick, at-a-glance view to accurately compare punches to scheduled hours to verify timecard accuracy and minimize exceptions, thus — mitigating compliance risk, saves managers time, and ensures correct paycheques for the employee.
- ATS Biometric FaceScanCA touchscreen notifications provides users with the ability to access; hours worked, to view schedules and benefit accruals project or transferring of job codes. An option to, ATS Biometric FaceScanCA can alert users to specific messages, time-off approvals or requests, shift-swap and schedule updates, and other critical notifications requiring attention.
- The security and convenience provided by ATS Biometric FaceScanCA optional authentication pioneered by ATS eliminates the need to carry a badge or enter a PIN. ATS Biometric FaceScanCA can be equipped with an optional industrial-strength enclosure that provides the extreme durability and reliability— allowing it to operate virtually anywhere.
Billy Kennedy, Country Manager, North America product management, ATS
“COVID-19 has presented companies with a unique set of challenges that needs to be confronted from a labour and payroll perspective. ATS Biometric FaceScanCA provides companies with unparallel digital experience, while at the same time, helping managers complete critical tasks, while at the same time, remain focus on the parts of their job that drive the most value”
Forward-Looking Statements and Future Product Disclaimer
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of (ATS) Apex Time Solutions offerings. Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at (ATS) Apex Time Solutions discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase (ATS), Apex Time Solutions services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available. These statements, therefore, should not be interpreted as a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, pricing, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for ATS products remains at the sole discretion of ATS.
©2020. (ATS), Apex Time Solutions. All rights reserved. Apex Time Solutions and the ATS logo are registered trademarks of Apex Time Solutions and its subsidiaries.
Keep current with ATS:
ATS Biometric FaceScanCA, Payroll, Benefit Accruals, Canada, COVID-19