Toronto, ON, Canada – March 10, 2020 – Apex Time Solutions -ATS a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) Workforce Management built in the cloud, today announced, the release of ATS TimeWorkHR. This latest innovation powers automation resulting in improved matching and eliminating manual processes-thus, customers will achieve better business outcomes through API plugins, state-of-the-art integration and data workflow insight.
Built with an inherent focus on people, ATSTimeWorkHR simplifies complex HR processes and helps improve the employee experience for HR executives, and their workforce. ATSTimeWorkHR seamlessly connects employees with the information and resources they need to work more effectively, while helping to increase productivity, collaboration, and engagement across the organization.
With ATSTimeWorkHR, you can manage employee data in a single, comprehensive HR solution for a complete view of your workforce. ATSTimeWorkHR automatically tracks all HR, payroll accrual benefits-related data about your workforce, including personal information, employment and talent data.
ATSTimeWorkHR latest features include:
- New insights into salary and experience data, allowing managers to make employee change requests with confidence.
- Employee bonus and commissions dispersal and pay features, organizations can now setup bonus and commissions types and track historical payouts.
- The ability to perform employee record bulk updates with effective dates to reflect changes from a review cycle or changes resulting from a department and/or company-wide locations.
- The new embedded workforce analytics within ATSTimeWorkHR was designed to provide streamline the supply chain imbalances.
- Schedule creation of fulfillment requests simplifies supply allocation while predictive analytics can determine what deliveries might be at risk for a delay and make recommendations.
- Up-to-the-minute cost calculations reports to help to increase accuracy can now be quickly identified.
Optimization of Finance
- Better trace-through that track’s labour costs with an enhanced audit trail means improved visibility into how payroll can impact profitability.
- ATSTimeWorkHR Budgeting and Forecasting Workforce Suite helps CFOs forecast growth with real-time data, eliminates manual data entry and enables quick adoption of world-class financial planning and budgeting across lines of businesses with flexible and customizable deployment options.
ATSTimeWorkHR Budgeting and Forecasting module has access to the powerful calculation engine which can accommodate a wide range of business logic with fast in-memory aggregation and instant financial planning analysis and reporting. ATSTimeWorkHR offers comprehensive integration with Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with Smart View for Office. Users can leverage Excel as the environment for adding custom members on the fly, slicing and dicing data and ad-hoc modelling.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of (ATS) Apex Time Solutions offerings. Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at (ATS) Apex Time Solutions discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase (ATS), Apex Time Solutions services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available. These statements, therefore, should not be interpreted as a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for ATS products remains at the sole discretion of ATS.
©2020. (ATS), Apex Time Solutions. All rights reserved. Apex Time Solutions and the ATS logo are registered trademarks of Apex Time Solutions and its subsidiaries.
Keep current with ATS:
ATS offers a broad portfolio of time and attendance solutions that streamlines the collection, calculation, and reporting of employee hours for workforce management and eliminates the manual tasks of payroll preparation, increasing efficiency and reducing errors in corporate payroll departments.
Thousands of organizations across North, Central and South America and Europe- including more than half of the Fortune 500 – use ATS TimeWork OnDemand, Workforce Planning, Employee Scheduling HR and payroll solutions to manage their workforce.
In addition, ATS provides modular analytic solutions that includes; workforce planning, benefits management, employee self-service, business intelligence, human resources, payroll, and advanced analytics based on a robust cloud computing platform for information and data needs. It also offers design, rapid deployment, support services, software updates, and enhancements; and consulting and training services.
To learn more, go to www.https://www.atimesolutions.com