During this ever-evolving challenging time, organizations should be prepared for additional leave requests from their employees. Federal, provincial and local governments, are quickly amending or passing laws in response to COVID-19 outbreak, to protect workers who need time off. And, as this pandemic drags on, with no end in sight, organizations can expect, from workers —additional stress, feelings of fear and uncertainty.
If you are using paper and pen to track your employee time-off requests, during this pandemic, there is a better way.
With ATSTimeWorkOnDemand, employees and supervisors can:
Employee Self-Service Portal
- Employees can request time-off, view hours worked for the week or period.
- Find out if their request for time-off was granted or denied by their supervisors
- Key in their start and end time from any computer or mobile device
- HR, supervisors and operational managers can review time-off requests in real-time and respond accordingly.
- Supervisors can enter time-off for themselves directly, without an approval process. However, if you want supervisors to submit their time-off, for approval, to the managers they report to, you can simply change their access rights.
Supervisors, managers and super-users can push notifications from the dashboard to their mobile device. They can also select their preferred notification from their ATSTimeWorkOnDemand Dashboard.
Vacation and leave management Balances
- Leave management balance are hours from existing edit time card that have been deducted.
- Future benefit accruals have notbeen added.
- Time-off hours in the edit time card that have not been deducted.
Available Benefit Accrual Balance
- Time-off hours accrued between now and when the time-off occurs have been added.
- All future time-off hours that have been deducted.
- Any hours from existing time-off dashboard that have been deducted.
ATSTimeWorkOnDemand Payroll Ready
- With ATSTimeWorkOnDemandHR ESS, you can integrate, automate, and streamline your entire payroll process while providing in-depth reporting options and ensuring accuracy.
- Integrated payroll engine interface that simplifies your entire payroll process while providing in-depth reporting options.
- Access and make amendments to compensation and Benefit Accruals
Companies that implement ATSTimeWorkOnDemandHR will be positioned to maximize efficiency and cost savings by —streamlining processes and freeing up the HR department from manually tracking and managing employee requests. The Employee Self-Service features of an ATSTimeWorkOnDemandHR can positively impact employee engagement by actively involving them in their own vacation planning, overtime requests and benefits decisions.
To learn more about ATS you can register for our next webinar Embracing The Future of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. To download a demo of our time and attendance app or reach us by phone call; 866.294.2467.
You can also read: