While the coronavirus pandemic continues to disrupt organizations worldwide, many are turning to digital technologies to help reinvent processes and go-to-market strategies. The grocery and their supply chain industry know, all too well that consumer expectations of the shopping experience, has to align with brand and inventory management strategies- to ultimately meet demand, while protecting margins.
Here are 5 ways the grocery industry and their supply chains can leverage the best of ATSTimeWorkOnDemand to fuel profits and increase productivity.
- Real-Time Analytics Delivers Business Continuity: ATSTimeWorkOnDemand for grocery and supply chain ties every part of your organization together under one system, capturing every detail and maintaining a single version of your data. ATSTimeWorkOnDemand cloud analytics combines workforce planning, forecasting and demand, response and supply, demand-driven replenishment, and inventory planning. Leading grocery companies choose ATSTimeWorkOnDemand for its powerful supply chain analytics, what-if simulation and alerts to stay ahead of change and improve responsiveness.
- Fast Deployment: ATSTimeWorkOnDemand for grocers and their supply chain has a plethora of pre-built visualizations and data elements designed for the grocery industry. The scalable platform of ATSTimeWorkOnDemand means that it is easy to grow-with and make changes in the future.
- Ready To Use Information: HR, payroll and finance needs accurate data and ATSTimeWorkOnDemand intuitive dashboards viewable by functional areas of the business to ensure users across all departments, can focus on the data that is relevant to them. ATSTimeWorkOnDemand is also accessible to employees on their mobile devices or tablets; to check overtime, schedules and to request time-off through the employee self-service portal.
- Manual Time Reporting is a Thing of the Past: Archaic spreadsheet-based reporting won’t help business move forward. With ATSTimeWorkOnDemand instant forecasting and budget analytics helps grocery and their supply chains establish a data-driven culture that will help decision makers can easily retrieve up-to-the-minute data without relying on IT or the next report run. That means getting actionable insights from across your grocery supply chain to understand impacts and execute adjustments in a timely way.
- Managing profit when margin pressures are high: With ATS best-of-breed data collectors, grocery and their supply chains, will obtain real-time visibility and transactional updates. Sometimes, the truth about a company’s performance is often hidden deep within labour costs and operational data. ATSTimeWorkOnDemand for grocery and supply chain, does the heavy lifting, by sorting through the noise to isolate, calculate and track the business metrics that really matter.
To learn more about ATSTimeWorkOnDemand for Grocery and Supply Chains, go to our website. You can also register for one of our webinars, or download a demo of our software solution from our website. And, to reach account representative by phone, call: 866.294.2467.