Small and Midsize companies face the same challenges as larger competitors. Product quality issues and complex supply chains erode margins. However, small and midsize organizations have fewer resources to overcome these challenges. Consequently, they can’t afford to waste money on complex solutions – or spend time on ones that don’t quickly deliver business value.
ATS time and attendance business intelligence provides a complete set of tools and applications that let you plan, execute, and analyze at both strategic and tactical levels while aligning business activities with business goals. ATS TimeWork time and attendance business intelligence simplifies the production and distribution of current and comprehensive reports. This module is an important component of any time and attendance deployment strategy and forms part of our workforce management solution, enabling more effective decision making throughout your business.
- Intuitive user interfaces – Use applications like Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to export data
- Better decision making Access to the right information at the right time allows quality report generation to help you better analyze your company data
- Faster ROI by utilizing ATS time and attendance best practices for business analysis
- Lower cost of ownership by implementing a preconfigured employee workforce management software BI solution
- Turns insights into actions by providing the ability to invoke business processes from the ATS time and attendance business intelligence dashboards
- Increase profit margins, streamline payroll costs and increase productivity
- Enables business users to create new analyses from the self-service portal from scratch and/or modify existing business analytics
ATS time and attendance business intelligence delivers the most robust set of reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, dashboard, and functionality with a rich end-user experience.
To speak to an ATS Time and Attendance solutions expert today call us at 1.866.294.2467 or let us contact you.