This software enhancement offers a powerful and integrated solution, for global companies looking for a way to streamline costs and increase business productivity
Toronto, ON, Canada – July 24, 2017 – Apex Time Solutions -ATS a leading provider of Workforce Management Solutions (WFM), in the cloud for mid and large scale organizations, today, announced enhancements to its HR Employee Self-Service to meet the growing demand of global companies for increased solution integration. ATS TimeWork OnDemand, HR Employee Self-Service tool delivers real-time updates and frees companies from administrative burdens, IT infrastructure requirements and costs, including workforce compliance issues required to provide time and attendance, payroll and HR services to employees.
“These enhancements are based on feedback we received from many of our existing customers and we’re excited to be introducing them within the ATS TimeWork OnDemand Employee Self-Service application,” said, Christina Cohen-VP of Software Engineer, Workforce Management HCM Business at ATS. “Customers want help figuring out how to move more of their operations into the Cloud. They also become more successful by focusing on their core business and utilizing ATS expertise to reduce costs and compliance risks.”
ATS TimeWork OnDemand Employee Self-Service platform includes:
- An intuitive on-demand integrated platform that contains all of the information relating to the employee in one location, including profile data, time & attendance, pay, benefits, performance, and employee documents. ATS TimeWork OnDemand Employee Self-Service improves efficiencies by eliminating the need for separate HR and payroll systems.
- Action-oriented design enables managers and employees to perform transactions and approve requests directly from the screen they are viewing, such as time-off requests and approvals.
- Eliminates the need to access multiple systems to consolidate disparate employee record data. The employee and manager dashboards provides holistic profile data in real-time thus, allowing companies to easily extract payroll and HR data to make data-driven decisions.
- New hires are immediately available to all areas of the application, including schedules and timesheets, once approved. ATS TimeWork OnDemand tool simplifies data gathering and reporting through the use of business. intelligence reporting capabilities, and an integrated export to Excel and third-party applications like ERP, Talent Management and CRM applications.
- Guided processes provide wizard based tools to make sure all required data is captured when an associate is hired or terminated. And additionally, is compliant with the latest HR and payroll legislative and regulatory requirements across Canada, US and other regions.
When Employee Self-Service is combined with ATS TimeWork OnDemand multi- Workforce Management solution, companies experience immediate return on investment (ROI) benefits.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of (ATS) Apex Time Solutions offerings. Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at (ATS) Apex Time Solutions discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase (ATS), Apex Time Solutions services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available. These statements, therefore, should not be interpreted as a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for ATS products remains at the sole discretion of ATS.
©2017. (ATS), Apex Time Solutions. All rights reserved. Apex Time Solutions and the ATS logo are registered trademarks of Apex Time Solutions and its subsidiaries.
Keep current with ATS:
About Apex Time Solutions
Apex Time Solutions offers a broad portfolio of web-based time and attendance solutions that streamlines the collection, calculation, and reporting of employee hours for workforce management. The ATS workforce time and attendance system eliminates the manual tasks of payroll preparation, increasing efficiency and reducing errors in corporate payroll departments. ATS workforce management solution software delivers a fully integrated solution for the management of all aspects of; employee scheduling, workforce time and attendance, employee self-service, absence planning, forecasting, web time tracking, job costing, and payroll and ERP data integration. Our employee time tracking devices include; employee biometric time clocks, mobile time clocks, barcode swipe clocks, biometric fingerprint time clocks, proximity time clocks and magnetic swipe clocks.
Apex Time Solutions time and attendance system reduces costs and improves processes for a variety of industries, including; retail, grocery, hospitality & gaming, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and logistics, public sector, healthcare, construction, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, supply chain and freight-forwarding companies. Our solutions are deployed across every vertical industry and we remain the workforce time and attendance management solution provider of choice for organizations throughout North America.
For additional information, visit: www.atimesolutions.com