Cloud-based computing (also called Software as a Service, or SaaS) allows users access to software applications that run on shared computing resources (for example, if when you access Google or download your music to your icloud or watch your favourite series on Netflix or Hulu) via the Internet. These computing resources are maintained in remote data centers dedicated to hosting various applications on multiple platforms.
ATS TimeWorkOnDemand for instance, is a software- as-a-service (SaaS) application that allows users to access our time and attendance software over the Internet. Accessing ATS TimeWorkOnDemand over the Internet, means that the upfront costs is significantly lower, because computing resources are leased by the month rather than purchased outright and maintained on a Server at your organization.
As we have seen in the last several years, more companies are adopting cloud applications in record numbers. And, the advantage of using the cloud means that small, and medium-size businesses, can access a wide range business applications, at reasonable prices, without having to lay out a huge amount of capital for software and hardware.
Here are some distinct advantages for using a cloud time and attendance, like ATS TimeWork OnDemand
- Reduces need for significant internal IT support services because, your company are not managing the software on its Server
- Eliminates paying upfront for application software licenses in favor of a monthly fee
- Paying only for what you use. For example, if the number of employees you have in the fall and winter goes down, so will your monthly costs
- You can access ATS TimeWork OnDemand from any device (Smartphone, tablet or workstation) that has an Internet connection. In addition, you can switch between any device, including Google Android, Windows, Mac, Apple iPad or iPhone and/or Linux Desktop
- A fixed monthly rate so your company can use their cash on other business initiatives
ATS TimeWork OnDemand is the preferred time and attendance application for a variety of industries and government entities in Canada, the US, Latin and South America and several fortune 500 companies. ATS TimeWork OnDemand delivers broad-based and adaptable cloud computing technology and complete up-to-the-minute view of your business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Interested in learning more? You can download free demonstration, or attend a bi-monthly webcast by going to our website. And to see what other companies like yours are saying about ATS TimeWork OnDemand, go to our user community.