Every executive knows that talent is a company’s most important asset. And, managing that talent effectively can help improve company performance. Giving employees more autonomy around benefits, time-off requests, and other essential employment information can help accomplish this goal. When you offer a broad range of HR self-service options, your employees are more likely to develop a sense of ownership, and your HR department can stay focus on more strategic issues, rather than manual administrative details.
Want to eliminate your company’s use of paper for requesting time-off? Here are 5 benefits of employee self-service with ATS TimeWorkOnDemand:
- Reduce administrative time and ease compliance: Rapidly request, review, and approve time off, shifting your time from administrative tasks to more productive ones. Time-Off requests are checked against company policies in real time to enforce rules like minimum balances or black-out periods.
- Empower people: Employees can manage their absence requests any time, anywhere, using a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Accurate, consistent leave management: Accurate and consistent leave of absence management minimizes the risk of employee grievances. Automated electronic administration of leave eligibility and requirements ensures cases are managed accurately, consistently, and thoroughly — every time.
- Time and attendance: Employees can update their own availability, request time off, view schedules, clock in and out, and trade shifts – letting them better manage their work-life balance.
- Automatic updates: Any update made to an employee’s HR record seamlessly flows across the application in real-time. There is no need for any duplicate data entry.
ATS TimeWorkOnDemand employee self-service automates the administration and tracking of paid and unpaid federal, provincial, and employer-specific leave policies and can be configured to match the needs of your organization to maintain balances, reduce manual process errors, and control absence costs. And, by removing manual tasks from the traditional leave management process, ATS employee self-service ensures accurate data and full visibility, is enabled when tracking and managing employee leave.