The healthcare industry is very large and with its size comes complexity. For example, keeping track of wage changes and collective agreements is in a difficult task for healthcare administrators and managers alike. A time and attendance software will increase efficiencies and reduce the time it takes to process payroll. ATS TimeWork time and attendance gives healthcare operations, an efficient, centralized system with the power, flexibility, and scalability needed to improve productivity, control labour costs and enhance customer service.
Many healthcare professionals are aware of the benefits that come from implementing a time and attendance system. Even so, others remain reluctant to make the switch and in some cases cite concerns about confidentiality and security. ATS Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Time and Attendance improves accuracy, increases productivity, and ensures regulatory compliance by streamlining the time entry, time approval, and accrual management processes. The application is hosted in a secure data environment and provides true integration between departmental managers and payroll personnel. The healthcare scheduling module of our SaaS time and attendance includes an actual budget versus dollars spent by cost center, service line, facility and enterprise.
Benefits of ATS Time and Attendance Healthcare Solution:
- Improves accuracy through employee time collection, validation and payroll processing
- Uses real-time labour analytics to maintain pay code policies, employee scheduling, overtime, premiums and collective bargaining agreements
- Applies user-defined pay rules to automate time, data integration and payroll calculations
- Provides employees with multiple self-service options
- Ensures compliance with federal, provincial, state and municipal labour laws
ATS SaaS Time and Attendance Software can help healthcare professionals meet their employee scheduling, time tracking and payroll challenges while ensuring their patients receive the best care possible.