Just about every industry suffered some effects of this last recession. Manufacturers and their supply chains face increasing pressure to improve margins and streamline operational efficiency to compete in today’s global marketplace. Labour is the single most expensive resource for manufacturers, which makes improving the way people perform essential in maximizing efficiency and improving the bottom line. Our Workforce Management Software solutions automate timekeeping tasks while reconciling labour data with production information.
ATS time and attendance systems encompass a suite of time and attendance tracking, and employee scheduling, for mid- large employers with complex labour processes and policies. Some organizations have made some improvements through basic timekeeping implementation. However, manufacturers require more sophisticated and integrated workforce management solutions that are mapped to address their most critical labour and production challenges.
Our time and attendance system help companies:
- Track labour and resources with one system to provide a real time analysis
- Leverage your data to provide insight about waste and best practices through effective labour reports
- Effectively schedule and deploy your workforce, improving labour utilization
- Control labor costs by delivering accurate paycheques and shrinking payroll inflation such as unnecessary overtime
- Reduce payroll expenses by 1-3%
ATS integrated systems is designed to automate Time and Attendance, Labor Distribution, Human Resources, Scheduling, Job Costing and Shop Floor Data.
To download our white paper “A Manufacturers Guide to Time and Attendance”click here. To speak to one of our account executives; call 1.866.294.2467