Since business runs on talent, growing companies need effective workforce management solutions that work, and work well. Manual calculation of employee hours and spreadsheets can result in costly over or under-staffing and unpaid overtime hours, which in turn, can lead to low staff morale. As a business grows, it demands more effective business automation tools—without adding unnecessary maintenance, deployment time, and cost. Organizations need solutions that speeds up HR processes and systems so they are strong enough to meet workforce needs today, but innovative enough to adapt in the future.
If you have already made workforce adjustments to proactively prepare for the upcoming labour changes by lawmakers across the North American, you might be fine. But, what if you haven’t and you are still scrambling to deploy a time and attendance that can adapt to upcoming employment standards act and other workforce regulations?
Here’s what you can expect from an ATS TimeWork OnDemand Solution
- Simplify scheduling tasks with ATS Workforce Planning tool — to create and manage schedules anywhere, from any web-enabled device
- Improve staff accountability – easily assign and track job costing projects
- Enable employees to request time-off, check vacation balances and banked time, from anytime, anywhere — clock-in/out, and view messages left by management on any mobile device
- Reduce labour costs through utilization of ATS Forecasting & Budgeting module so you can gain better control over your business by knowing, at any time if you are running over or under budget
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements through automated alerts— to managers, when overtime or other thresholds are at risk
ATS TimeWork OnDemand gives growing businesses the critical information they need to optimize their workforce. ATS TimeWork OnDemand delivers science infused workforce management— that results in real-time business intelligence designed to— inform decisions and provide a high return on investment.
To learn more, go to our website and download a demonstration, or call 866.294.2467.