It wasn’t too long ago that getting CEOs to adopt the cloud took a lot of work, and many of these executives who resisted adopting a time and attendance in the cloud had good reasons, some of which included; a general fear of the unknown, privacy and availability of their data to name a few. It’s also noteworthy that some of the initial fear that senior executives had, emanated, from some IT personnel who were not yet comfortable with the idea of having data stored outside of the company’s domain. Eventually, as it became clear that migrating to the cloud offered superior advantages and streamlined costs, many CEOs began to pay attention- and embrace the technology, along with their IT personnel.
If you are still on the fence about a cloud time and attendance here, are five outstanding benefits that might just change your mind:
- Software Updates-Using a time and attendance that’s in the cloud means you no longer have to do software updates and patches. ATS applies updates to the application with no disruption to your daily operations. Your company can spend its time on other important matters, like growing the business.
- Access the Application from Anywhere-With ATS TimeWork OnDemand— whether users are on a desktop computer or mobile device, the cloud provides instant access to data anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection, 24/7 365 days a year.
- Reduce Operating Costs –Adopting the cloud, means a company no longer have to worry about software equipment (like a Server), licensing and maintenance fees.
- Easy Integration to ERP, Payroll, HR, Talent Management and CRM-ATS TimeWork OnDemand has a built-in integrator that’s compatible to all third-party applications for the purpose of transferring data. So, if you currently key employee hours manually from a spreadsheet into a payroll application, you can breathe a little easier, ATS TimeWork OnDemand makes that a thing of the past.
- Cross-Functional Reporting and Business Intelligence-ATS TimeWork OnDemand allows you to align all levels of your organization with up-to-the-minute decision-making reporting. Senior executives, managers, and employees automatically see cross-functional analytics for historical, current, and forward-looking insights. ATS TimeWork OnDemand reporting tools provides financial data for a deeper view into your business.
ATS TimeWork OnDemand provides organizations with a best-of-breed workforce management solution that leverages robust cloud infrastructure technology, to deliver solutions that address specific industry challenges.
To learn more about ATS TimeWork OnDemand, go to our website. You can also register one of our bi-weekly webinars and hear from existing customers how they managed the transition from spreadsheets to cloud computing TimeWork OnDemand.