Most people would never buy a car without seeing it and taking it for a test drive. And, the reason for the test drive is to experience what it feels like when you are driving it. Perhaps, you might check the signals, the adjustability of the seats and, a host of other features during the test drive. Buying a business management solution for your company should not be any different.
Introducing the ATS Workforce Management Solution Test Drive – That’s right, it’s your chance to place your fingers on that keyboard, do the driving, and explore ATS TimeWork the most robust and mature business management time and attendance solution, on your own terms.
During this test drive you will learn how ATS Workforce Management Solution can help your company:
- Gain access to a bevy of up-to-minute reports, by country, site, employee and/or departments
- Automate calculation and work-rule compliance of all; Federal, State, and Provincial pay rules, overtime and company specific shift premiums
- Easily manage employee data through tablet-based device for capturing– employee time and attendance information, by exception to minimize time card review
- Access data integration to; Payroll, ERP, HR and other third-party databases
- Navigate self-service portals for supervisors and employees for maintaining and reporting of vacation, sick and other accrual benefits
This unique kind of self-guided experience is an invaluable way for you to learn and explore the best-of-breed, a set rich features and broad-based capabilities of ATS Workforce Management Solution. So, on your mark, get set, now download your test drive!
To reach an account representative, call: 866.294.2467 or you can also register on our website to attend one of our weekly webinars.