The recent news of Rogers®, a Toronto business and one of Canada’s largest telecommunications company, closing its video rental business came as little surprise to many. When Blockbuster closed shop in 2011 many analysts predicted that the ability to download movies and TV shows through the cloud with NetFlix and Hulu would see more video stores going by the wayside. When we launched our cloud computing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution several years ago, we solicited feedback from our customers. The response was overwhelmingly positive, with the majority citing 24/7 access and quick implementation as the top reasons for choosing this offering.
ATS cloud computing software application is a secure and resilient solution that can be deployed to organizations of all sizes. Our SaaS time and attendance is delivered in real-time and ensure businesses can operate their workforce management in the cloud with complete confidence
Why Choose SaaS (software-as-a-service) Solution?
- The product is dynamic, scalable and is delivered as a service through the cloud making it the most sustainable approach to providing an employee time tracking solution
- Customers enjoy huge capital investment savings, a high ROI and access to the 365 days a year 24/7
- The database is backed up daily and companies get guaranteed performance with 99.9% uptime
- Upgrades are free and automatic. You get access to the latest features and technologies
- Our SaaS (software-as-a-service) application has a shorter turn around
If you are still not sure how to get started using a cloud technology workforce management software contact, our account executives. We have deep expertise in business management software methodologies and customer support is second to none.